BUSINESS CONTRACT HIRE (BCH)
Range Rover 3.0 Vogue SWB P400e (PHEV) Automatic
Business Contract Hire, non-maintained
HOW IT WORKS
Once approved, Land Rover Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF MY LEASING AGREEMENT?
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Contract term between 2-5 years Agreed Annual Mileage 1) If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals 2) If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage. All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however this will not alter the monthly rentals
- You can change the contract duration and mileage (except in the first and last 6 months of the contract)
- You will not own the vehicle
- Component Schema: Ready To Go Bar
- Component View: ready-to-go-bar
- Component Id: tcm:295-702354
Business users only. Based on a Range Rover 3.0 Vogue SWB P400e Automatic standard specification, non maintained. Excess mileage charges (31.85p per mile +VAT). Must be returned in good condition to avoid further charges. Contract Hire subject to status. This promotion cannot be used together with other manufacturer’s promotions and is subject to availability at participating Retailers only for new vehicles registered by 30th September 2019. Contract Hire is provided by Land Rover Contract Hire, a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
** Maintenance includes routine servicing, tyres, replacement parts and repairs due to fair wear and tear. Repairs or replacements from accidental or malicious damage and damage caused by driver misuse or abuse are excluded.
***Maximum agreed mileage is 120,000 over the full contract duration for petrol vehicles and 150,000 for diesel vehicles. The contracted mileage will also be pro-rated in the event of any early termination of a contract (contract early termination fees also apply).
The figures provided are as a result of official manufacturer's tests in accordance with EU legislation. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. CO2 and fuel economy figures may vary according to wheel fitment and optional extras fitted. The fuel consumption and CO2 figures under the old passenger car test, NEDC, will still be used by the Government until at least 2020 for tax treatment of passenger cars. NEDC Equivalent (NEDCeq) are figures calculated using a Government formula from WLTP figures equivalent to what they would have been under the old NEDC test. The correct tax treatment can then be applied.
Model shown may include optional features and may not be representative of the offer displayed.