HIRE PURCHASE PLAN
Hire Purchase (HP) allows you to spread the cost of your new or used Land Rover with fixed monthly payments. At the end of the agreement, you own your vehicle.
If you want to own your Land Rover at the end of your finance agreement, Hire Purchase (HP) helps you spread the cost with fixed monthly payments.
WHY IS THIS PLAN FOR ME?
I want to own my Land Rover at the end of my finance agreement.
I want to know exactly how much I have to pay each month.
I have a deposit to put down and want to choose how much I have to pay.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Choose any new or used Land Rover up to 10 years old (maximum 14 years old at the end of your agreement).
2. You agree an initial deposit with your Land Rover retailer. A part-exchange may be used to support this deposit – please ask your retailer for more information.
3. You then choose your agreement term (between 1-5 years).
4. The retailer will then submit the application to Land Rover Financial Services. If your application is approved, you can sign the finance agreement and drive away in your Land Rover.
5. Once your deposit is paid, Land Rover Financial Services buys the remainder of the vehicle on your behalf. You then pay back this amount, plus interest, over the agreed term.
6. You pay equal monthly payments with a fixed interest rate.
7. You own your vehicle after the final monthly payment is made.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF MY AGREEMENT?
After all the payments have been made, the title of the vehicle will be transferred to your name. Until the final payment is made, the vehicle is owned by Land Rover Financial Services.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over.
Your vehicle is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments.
If Hire Purchase is used to finance vehicles from 7-10 years old, the agreed amount must be repaid over 1-4 years. Repayment terms of 1-5 years are available for vehicles up to 6 years old.
It is possible to return the vehicle early if:
You’ve already paid off at least half of your finance agreement, including interest.
You make up the difference between what you’ve already paid and half of your finance agreement.
The vehicle meets quality and usage requirements.
If you have already paid more than half of your finance agreement, you won’t receive a refund of the difference.
FIND A RETAILER
Access expert tailored advice and personal service
GET A FINANCE QUOTE
Explore our range of finance products and personalise an indicative finance quotation
BOOK A TEST DRIVE
Experience the Land Rover of your choice
DOWNLOAD A FINANCE BROCHURE
Find the right Finance Product for you with a range of options from Land Rover Financial Services