WHY IS THIS THE PLAN FOR ME?
I would like to keep my monthly payments as low as possible.
I would like to choose how much I pay upfront (subject to a minimum).
I want flexibility at the end of my plan.
I want to help protect against an unexpected fall in used vehicle prices.
I like to drive the newest models.
HOW IT WORKS
Based on your chosen term (between 13 and 49 months) and mileage* Land Rover Financial Services will determine the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of your vehicle at the end of your agreement and provide you with an Optional Final Payment amount. At the end of your agreement your vehicle is guaranteed to be at least equal in value to the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value. Any deposit is deducted from the price of your Land Rover, you make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest. Interest is calculated on the vehicle price less the deposit. At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
1. Renew – part exchange the vehicle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
2. Retain – to keep your Land Rover, you only need pay the optional final payment.
3. Return – return the vehicle and do not pay the Optional Final Payment. If the vehicle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply. Providing the vehicle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF MY AGREEMENT?
You have three options:
1. Part-exchange – subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement, you can choose a new or used Land Rover from your Retailer and start a new credit agreement. New credit agreements are subject to status.
2. Return – hand back your vehicle to Land Rover Financial Services without making your optional final payment. If the vehicle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage, you will have nothing to pay. If the vehicle has exceed the maximum agreed mileage a charge per excess mile will apply.
3. Retain – pay the PV as your final lump sum, plus the Purchase Fee, and the title of the vehicle will be transferred into your name.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Land Rover Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) is available for new or used vehicles (up to 5 years old).
- The maximum mileage at the start of the agreement is 3,000 miles per month of the vehicles age or 60,000 miles (whichever is the lower). For example, a 1 year old vehicle could not have a recorded mileage exceeding 36,000 miles and a 2 year old vehicle must not have a recorded mileage above 60,000 miles.
- Vehicles must be no more than 96 months old at the end of the agreement.
- The maximum end of contract mileage must not exceed 143,000 miles. Maximum annual contracted mileage is 35,000 miles per annum.
- Minimum contract term of 13 months, maximum contract term of 49 months.
- A significant proportion of the total amount payable is deferred to the end of the agreement and you should prepare for this if you want to own the vehicle.
- You will not own the vehicle until you have made all the payments including interest, after which you will own the vehicle outright.
- You must have fully comprehensive insurance.
- This plan is also available to business customers.
- Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over.
* Maximum annual mileage is 35,000 and the maximum mileage at the end of the contract is 143,000 (49 month term), 108,000 (37 month term), 73,000 (25 month term).