WHY IS THIS PLAN FOR ME?
I would like to drive the latest models.
I don’t want to worry about depreciation.
I would like the option to include vehicle maintenance costs as part of my agreement.
I don’t want to worry about selling or part-exchanging my vehicle in the future.
HOW IT WORKS
Choose a new Land Rover, estimate your annual mileage* and select an initial rental and preferred contract term (between 24 and 60 months). You could choose to add an optional maintenance, routine service and repair package**. Your rentals are then calculated to take into account these factors. Once approved, Land Rover Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
At the end of the term, you return the vehicle to us and will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle condition is in line with BVRLA fair wear and tear guidelines and has not exceeded the agreed mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms excess charges will apply. Choose your next Land Rover and, subject to status and credit application, start again.***
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF MY AGREEMENT?
Simply return the vehicle. You will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the agreed mileage. You will then have the option to start a new plan with a newer model, subject to status.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Business Contract Hire is available for new vehicles and only to business customers.
- VAT may be reclaimable on 100% of optional maintenance, servicing and repair package costs and 50% of rentals (assuming a mix of private and business use).
- At the end of the contract you must return the vehicle, and will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the annual mileage. The vehicle should be returned to us in a condition that meets the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) ‘Fair wear and Tear’ guidelines, otherwise charges may be incurred. The guidelines can be found on the BVRLA website at www.bvrla.co.uk
- If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage on all vehicles (petrol and diesel) is 5,000 miles per annum.
- Maximum Contract Mileage on diesel vehicles is 150,000 miles and 120,000 for petrol vehicles.
- You will not own the vehicle. Land Rover Contract Hire is listed as the Registered Keeper on the DVLA V5 form.
- Failure to maintain contractual rentals may result in legal action.
- Contract Hire subject to status. Land Rover Contract Hire is provided by Lex Autolease Limited, trading as Land Rover Contract Hire, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
*Maximum mileage is 120,000 over the full contract duration for petrol vehicles and 150,000 for diesel vehicles. The contracted mileage will also be pro-rated in the event of any early termination of a contract (contract early termination fees also apply).
** Maintenance includes routine servicing, tyres, replacement parts and repairs due to fair wear and tear. Repairs or replacements from accidental or malicious damage and damage caused by driver misuse or abuse are excluded.
***At the end of the lease you will not own the vehicle.