ALL-NEW DISCOVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN AN ALL-NEW DISCOVERY FOR THE WEEKEND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By submitting an entry to the Land Rover - Win an All-New Discovery for the Weekend Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the use of your name and likeness in conjunction with the Prize Draw and in particular the publication of any list of names and publicity for the winner as explained further in these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is promoted and managed by Jaguar Land Rover Limited, registered in England and Wales, registered office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF, England, Company No. 1672070 (the “Promoter”) and administered by The Event Business Limited, registered in England and Wales, registered office: 5 Minton Place, Victoria Road, Bicester, OX26 6QB, England, Company No. 2967993(the “Administrator”).
3. These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Prize Draw. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
CAN I ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW?
5. The Prize Draw is free to enter (no purchase necessary).
6. The Prize Draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland) aged 28 years old or above at the time of entry. Proof of age will be required from the winner.
7. Eligible entrants must hold a full current and valid UK driver’s licence and must have held the licence for more than five years with no more than six penalty points. This licence needs to be validated before the vehicle loan commences using the online JLR Licence Portal.
8. The following individuals will not be eligible to enter the Prize Draw:
a. anyone involved with the operation, promotion or administration of this Prize Draw, including those operating the Prize Draw entries; and/or
b. any employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter or the Administrator or its families and its associated companies or retailer network.
HOW TO ENTER
9. The Prize Draw opens on 10 December 2016 (10.00 GMT) and will close on 14 December 2016 (21.00 GMT) (the “Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received after this time will not be considered valid and will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
10. To enter, simply find a representative of the Promoter’s promotional team at the All-New Discovery placement in Westfield Stratford and ask for a Prize Draw entry card. Simply complete your name, address, email address and details of your current vehicle on the entry card and then post it into the entry box inside Rockar Jaguar Land Rover Stratford London's store a short distance from the All-New Discovery placement.
11. Only one entry per person is permitted for the Prize Draw. Multiple entries will be ineligible.
12. The prize is available to one winner and will consist of:
a. An All-New Discovery 2.0D HSE delivered to the prize winner's home address and loaned for a weekend to be agreed by the winner and the Promoter at the time and subject to availability from 1 April 2017 from Friday PM to Monday AM (the “Prize”).
b. The vehicle will be delivered with a tank of fuel which is also provided as part of the prize. Thereafter fuel costs will be at the winner’s cost. The vehicle need not be handed back with a full tank of fuel.
c. The prize also includes fully comprehensive insurance cover, for the winner only, for driving in the UK.
d. The vehicle must not be taken out of the mainland UK.
e. There is a maximum mileage limit of 1,000 miles for the weekend use.
f. Following the weekend the vehicle will be collected from the winner’s house or from a pre-arranged location at a time agreed by the winner and the Promoter.
13. Neither the Promoter nor the Administrator are responsible for any additional costs and/or expenses in relation to the Prize (without limitation), other than those specifically listed as part of the Prize above. This includes fines for any speeding or parking infringements.
14. Each valid entry received within the Prize Draw Period will be posted into the Prize Draw post box in the Jaguar Land Rover Westfield London store. One entry will be drawn at random to determine the winning entrant. This process will be observed and verified by an independent observer. The selection process is final and therefore no correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
15. The winning entrant will be contacted via email week commencing Monday 19 December 2016. The Promoter will use the contact details supplied with the entry to contact the winner and will not be responsible if the contact details supplied to it are incorrect.
16. The winning entrant will be asked to confirm to the Promoter their name and postal address and that they accept the Prize. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted within 2 days after the first attempt to contact them, then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to offer the Prize to another entrant who will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant.
17. After accepting the Prize, the winner will have one year from the date of acceptance to arrange the date that the Prize will be claimed, which must also be within one year from the date of acceptance.
18. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning entrant, for any reason, it will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to pick an alternative winning entrant if the Prize is not claimed by this deadline and this alternative winning entrant will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant.
19. The Prize will be delivered to the home address supplied by the winner on the date agreed between the winner and the Promoter.
20. If the Promoter and/or the Administrator subsequently discovers the winning entrant is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award the Prize to that entrant and award the prize to another entrant who will be selected at random. In that event the original winning entrant agrees to return the Prize, where applicable, (at his/her expense) immediately to the Promoter. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant.
21. If the Prize offered is unavailable, cancelled or suspended due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter has the right, but is not obliged to, offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the face value of the Prize. The winning entrant will not be entitled to any monetary equivalent or compensation for any costs or expenses incurred or in connection with taking up the Prize.
22. There is no cash or credit alternative and the Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and is not for resale.
23. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Neither the Promoter nor the Administrator nor their respective group companies, or their affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Prize Draw or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, participation in any activities or as a result of the winning entrant winning, collecting, using or enjoying the Prize, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of any party listed in this clause 24 for
a. death or personal injury caused by their negligence;
b. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or
c. any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
25. The Promoter or Administrator may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Prize Draw at its absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded.
26. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising therefrom shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The parties agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Prize Draw including non-contractual claims.
USE OF PRIZE DRAW ENTRIES AND PERSONAL DATA
27. By entering the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoter and/or the Administrator (and their agents, contractors and group members on their behalf), may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Prize Draw entry and in the process of entering:
a. to enable them to administer your entry in the Prize Draw, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
b. to notify you if you are the winning entrant of the Prize Draw. If you are the winning entrant then your name and county may be published including, without limitation, on the official Prize Draw site, the Promoter’s own website and/or that of the Administrator or in other promotional materials and/or publications associated with the Prize Draw and/or notified on request to members of the public; and
c. to share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Prize Draw and fulfilment of the prize.
28. The Promoter and the Administrator each reserve the right to contact all entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications. Should entrants wish not to be contacted, they should email the administrator at email@example.com. Entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out of future correspondence in any subsequent communications.
RULES FOR PRIZE DRAW
29. You agree that by entering this Prize Draw, you will comply with:
a. the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw as set out in these Terms and Conditions, and all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems. Entries which are found or suspected to violate such laws and/or regulations and/or any third party rights will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and the Prize will be forfeited; and
b. all applicable rules and regulations relating to The Highway code and understand that any charges incurred, breaches of the Highway code or receipt of any fixed penalty notices during the loan period will be borne by the winner. The winner acknowledges that they will pay any such charges incurred as a result.
30. The winning entrant and his/her nominated guests acknowledges that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with Jaguar Land Rover concerning use of the Prize and compliance with terms and conditions prior to receiving the Prize.
31. By entering, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter with no recompense. Further the Promoter and the Administrator each reserves the right to use the name and county of winner in any publicity relating to the Prize Draw.
32. To find out the name of the winning entrant please send your request by e-mail, after 23 December 2016 (09.00 GMT) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
33. If you have any other questions about this Prize Draw, please send your question by e-mail to: email@example.com before 16 December 2016 (10.00 GMT). We cannot accept Prize Draw entries via this email but will try to help you with your question.