EXTENDED PEACE OF MIND
When your manufacturer’s warranty is nearing expiry, you can protect your investment, and continue to enjoy the same benefits, with a specialised Land Rover Extended Warranty.
Your Extended Warranty will cover Land Rovers up to ten years/100,000 miles from time of purchase. It includes mechanical and electrical failure defects to all most factory fitted components and certain consequential failures. You benefit from unlimited claim liability up the purchase price of the vehicle in aggregate, unlimited mileage cover and MOT Insurance.
REASSURANCE FOR ALL YOUR ADVENTURES
Your Land Rover is designed to take you almost anywhere, and our specialised warranties protect your investment while you enjoy the drive.
WARRANTIES AND ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Enjoy peace of mind at home and away, with Land Rover Roadside Assistance and Warranties – all designed specifically for Land Rover owners.
PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
The Warranty covers every genuine part or accessory purchased from a Land Rover Approved Service Centre, Land Rover Approved Service Centre or Land Rover Approved Parts Distributor and it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
Terms and Conditions
While your warranty is as robust as your Land Rover, it doesn’t cover all items, such as those subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations. Likewise, it won’t cover repair or replacement required as a direct result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Land Rover's maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel, e.g. petrol used instead of diesel
- Failure to use Land Rover specified parts or fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or parts (modifications outside of Land Rover specifications)
Your Land Rover warranty isn’t liable for inconvenience, loss of transport, lost time or any other incidental or consequential damage that you, or anyone else, might incur as a result of a defect that is covered.
Extended warranty can only be purchased whilst your vehicle is covered under its original warranty.