LAND ROVER CAR INSURANCE
JUST ASK AND WE'LL HAVE YOUR SPECIALIST LAND ROVER CAR INSURANCE QUOTE READY IN JUST 2 MINUTES
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM LAND ROVER CAR INSURANCE
From surface scratches to a complete write-off, Land Rover specialist car insurance is here to save you money and protect your investment. There's even £250 worth of Excess Protect* free for your first year of ownership, if you apply for our Complimentary 7-Day insurance.
Land Rover Car Insurance offers superior annual cover. Your vehicle will only be repaired by our specialist Land Rover approved bodyshops and fitted with Land Rover genuine parts. Also includes 90 days’ EU cover, courtesy car and misfuelling cover.
LAND ROVER ASSIST AND PROTECT
Five-star rated Land Rover Asset Protection covers the difference between an insurance payout after total loss, and your Land Rover's original invoice value. We will provide up to £75,000 of protection.
LAND ROVER SMART
To keep your Land Rover's paintwork and surfaces in pristine condition, Land Rover SMART insurance pays for the repair of those annoying scratches and dents that take the shine off your investment.
From surface scratches to a complete write-off, Land Rover specialist car insurance is here to save you money and protect your investment. There's even £250 worth of Excess Protect free for your first year of ownership, if you apply for our Complimentary 7-Day insurance.
LAND ROVER CAR INSURANCE
CALL US ON 0330 102 7846 OR START YOUR QUOTE ONLINE.
Whether you own a Range Rover, a Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Velar, a Range Rover Evoque, a Discovery or a Discovery Sport, you will want to protect your treasured investment with specialised Land Rover car insurance.
Land Rover car insurance offers a range of special features designed to suit Land Rover drivers' needs. For a cost-effective premium, you have the reassurance of knowing your Land Rover will be restored back to its pre-accident condition with all safety features reinstated. This is not standard on many less comprehensive car insurance policies.
In the event of an incident, Land Rover car insurance guarantees to:
- Authorise the fitting of Land Rover genuine parts and panels
- Ensure that your repairs are only ever carried out using Land Rover methodology, tools and equipment, by a Land Rover approved bodyshop
- Commission highly-trained Land Rover technicians to apply Land Rover technical standards to the restoration your vehicle
- Provide a 5-year guarantee on all your Land Rover's bodyshop repairs
You can expect your valued vehicle to be delivered back to you restored to 100% Land Rover, helping to protect its residual value and resale appeal.
COMPLIMENTARY 7 DAY INSURANCE
Buy a new or approved used Land Rover from any Land Rover retailer and we’ll give you complimentary Land Rover car insurance for 7 days* following purchase. For no extra charge, you can add your spouse or civil partner to your 7 day insurance, providing they live at the same address. Just call us on 0330 102 7846.
To apply, ask your retailer to give you the vehicle’s registration details and the delivery date of the vehicle, then call us on
0330 102 7846
With our Annual Cover, you receive superior Land Rover car insurance cover as standard, including:
- Free courtesy car regardless of fault
- EU comprehensive cover for 90 days
- Windscreen repair with no loss of your no-claims discount
- Cover for replacement locks, child seats and in-car personal belongings
- Cover for factory fitted satellite navigation equipment, stereo and fixed car phones
- Medical treatment up to £500
- Third party insurance for driving other vehicles (eligibility conditions apply)
Underwriting, eligibility and acceptance criteria apply. All cover is subject to the policy terms and conditions which can be found in the Policy Documents.
*Complimentary 7 Day Insurance is available to customers purchasing a new or used Land Rover or Jaguar from a Jaguar Land Rover authorised retailer who are eligible for a quotation for Annual Insurance. 7 Day Insurance expires at midnight on the 7th day. Other vehicle makes will receive temporary Get Me Home Cover which expires at midnight on the 2nd day.
7 Day Insurance and Get Me Home Cover differ to annual insurance, for example: excess is a minimum of £500 for all claims including windscreens; EU cover is third party only; a courtesy car is not provided; £500 medical treatment, personal possessions, child seat cover and optional extras are not included.
Land Rover Insurance is provided by Original Insurance Services Ltd, registered in England and Wales No. 05686831 at Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1JE and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc, registered in England No. 84638 at 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 121849).
ASK LAND ROVER FOR A CAR INSURANCE QUOTE
Give us a few details, and we'll provide a Land Rover car insurance quote that is not only designed especially for your Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Evoque, Discovery or Discovery Sport, but also excellent value compared to other car insurance policies.
LAND ROVER ASSET PROTECTION
Land Rover Asset Protection covers the difference between your car insurance pay-out, following total loss, and the original invoice value of your Land Rover, or the amount you owe on your finance agreement, whichever is the greater sum.
Land Rover Asset Protection is 5-star rated by Defaqto - the highest quality rating available - and will cover you for up to 4 years, protecting you for up to a value of £75,000.
Ask your Land Rover retailer for all the information you need about Land Rover Asset Protection.
LAND ROVER SMART INSURANCE
Built and hand-finished to the highest standards, your Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Evoque, Discovery, Discovery Sport, or other Land Rover model, deserves to have its appearance cherished.
Land Rover SMART (Small Motor Accident Repair Technology) insurance covers all those scratches, scrapes and dents that are inevitable on today's crowded roads.
Land Rover SMART insurance pays for repairs to scratches and dents up to 30cm in length and up to 3mm deep. We cover scratches and repair stone chips up to 1.5cm in diameter and up to 3mm in depth. We pay for the repair of bumper scuffs up to 30cm in length and up to 3mm deep. Your Land Rover will be repaired at the place and time of your choice. We guarantee repairs for 3 years, and accept up to 18 claims during the 3-year policy period.
If a cosmetic repair is not enough to sort out minor damage to your Land Rover's exterior, Land Rover SMART insurance will contribute up to £150, including VAT, to the cost of a conventional body shop repair.
LAND ROVER EXCESS PROTECT*
COMPLIMENTARY EXCESS PROTECT*
From the day we deliver your Land Rover, for one year, we give you Land Rover Excess Protect*. Should you need to claim on your car insurance in that time, the excess payment will be reduced by up to £250 under the terms of the complimentary Land Rover Excess Protect* .
The excess on any insurance policy is the amount you have agreed to pay your car insurer before they begin to pay out on your claim. For example, if you have chosen an excess of £350, you will only pay £100 excess under the terms of your complimentary Land Rover Excess Protect*. This applies to any insurance provider.
Land Rover Excess Protect* also covers an additional excess charge imposed by some insurers, typically £200, if you choose to have your vehicle repaired at a Land Rover approved bodyshop, as Land Rover recommends, and not at your insurer's recommended repairer.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR
EXCESS PROTECT* CLAIM
Following an accident, you must call Land Rover first** on 0330 100 0469, before you call your motor insurer, in order to have your excess charges reimbursed under Land Rover Excess Protect* terms and conditions. Please note that if you call your insurer first, Land Rover Excess Protect* will not be able to pay your claim.
Calling Land Rover first will put you in touch with Land Rover specialists, who will take charge of the insurance claim service on your behalf, and ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Land Rover approved bodyshop, using genuine Land Rover parts. This will protect your Land Rover's warranties and the value of your investment.
The Land Rover team will also provide a free courtesy car for you while your Land Rover is out of action.
1. To redeem your Excess Protect voucher, you must call Land Rover First on 0330 100 0469 after a vehicle accident and before your insurer.
2. Complimentary Excess Protect is available to customers who purchase a new or approved used Land Rover and who also apply for Complimentary 7 Day Insurance.
3. Voucher is valid for one year, only one voucher can be issued per vehicle and the voucher can only be used once.
4. Standalone glass claims are excluded.
5. Excess Protect will only apply if you call Land Rover First following an accident, your claim is managed by Land Rover Accident AfterCare and your vehicle is repaired by a Land Rover Approved Repairer.
6. Where we accept your vehicle for repair we will pay up to £250 cash back towards any policy excess paid by you. You will be required to pay the repairer your applicable Motor Insurance Policy Excess. Once the repair is completed and your insurer has settled the claim we will refund you £250 or the value of your excess whichever is the lower.
7. Nothing in this offer obliges us to accept any vehicle for repair.
8. Where we manage the vehicle repair, we will do so in conjunction with your motor insurer if the accident was your fault or the other driver’s insurer if they were at fault and have accepted liability.
9. Accident recovery is provided when Land Rover First handles your insurance claim on your behalf with your insurer.
10. The repair cost must be settled by your insurer.
11. The Excess Protect Voucher and the Land Rover First service is provided on behalf of Land Rover Motor UK Ltd by Retention UK Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
12. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.