CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
RANGE ROVER SPORT
Choose your model
Matrix-LED headlights enhance the vehicle’s exterior while the interior features perforated Windsor leather seats.
- 20" 5 Split-Spoke 'Style 5084'
- Reduced section alloy spare wheel (except P400e)
- Terrain Response
- Matrix LED Headlights with Signature DRL and Animated Directional Indicators
- Front fog lights
- Power Fold, Heated Door Mirrors with Memory and Approach Lights
- Perforated Windsor leather 16-way heated memory front seats with heated rear seats
- Connect Pro
- Touch Pro Duo with Meridian™ Sound System*
- Secure Tracker
- Rear Camera
- Powered gesture tailgate
- Heated Windscreen
- Two-zone Climate Control
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Aluminium treadplates with Range Rover script
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Keyless Entry
- 60:40 rear seats
Shadow Atlas exterior details enhance the dynamic design, while the interior features perforated Windsor leather seats.
- 21" 5 Split-Spoke 'Style 5085'
- Twin-speed transfer box
- Terrain Response 2
- Leather steering wheel with Chrome bezel
- Illuminated metal treadplates with brand-name script
- Body-coloured side sills and bumper corners
- Bright metal pedals
- Satin Chrome Gearshift Paddles
- Extended Leather Pack
With Narvik Black exterior accents, Black contrast roof and Autobiography Semi-Aniline leather seats, this vehicle lives up to its name.
- 22" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5004' (except P400e)
- 21" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5085' with Diamond Turned finish (P400e only)
- Auto-Dimming, Power Fold, Heated Door Mirrors with Memory and Approach lights
- Heated Leather steering wheel with Chrome bezel
- Semi-Aniline leather 22-way heated and cooled memory front seats with winged headrests and heated rear seats
- Suedecloth Headlining
- Touch Pro Duo with Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Clear Exit Monitor
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Driver Condition Monitor
- 360° Parking Aid
- Rear Traffic Monitor
- Sliding panoramic black contrast roof
- Front Centre Console Cooler Compartment
- 60:40 Load Through Rear Seats
- Three-zone Climate Control
- Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting
- Premium carpet mats
Its design is purposeful with features optimising both form and function. The exclusive 5.0 litre V8 Supercharged Petrol 575hp engine comes as standard.
- 21" 5 Split-Spoke 'Style 5091' with Satin Polish Finish
- Pixel LED Headlights with Signature DRL and Animated Directional Indicators
- Body coloured Carbon Fibre bonnet with integrated air vents
- Windsor leather SVR Performance seats with heated front and rear seats
- V8 575hp Petrol Engine
- Red Brake Calipers
- Metallic paint
- Active Exhaust system with integrated exhaust mounted quad-tailpipes
- SVR sports suspension
- SVR Heated Leather Steering Wheel
- Extended satin brushed aluminium trim finisher
- Aluminium gearshift paddles
*Enhanced Sound System is standard with Si4 engine. Meridian™ Surround Sound System is standard with P400e engines.
†The figures provided are NEDCeq calculated from official manufacturer’s WLTP tests in accordance with EU legislation. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. CO2 and fuel economy figures may vary according to wheel fitment and optional extras fitted. NEDCeq are figures calculated using a Government formula from WLTP figures equivalent to what they would have been under the old NEDC test. The correct tax treatment can then be applied.
‡The figures provided are WLTP. WLTP is the new official EU test used to calculate standardised fuel consumption and CO2 figures for passenger cars. It measures fuel, energy consumption, range and emissions. This is designed to provide figures closer to real-world driving behaviour. It tests vehicles with optional equipment and with a more demanding test procedure and driving profile.
TEL (Test Energy Low) and TEH (Test Energy High) figures are shown as a range under WLTP testing measures. TEL refers to the lowest/most economical figures (with the lightest set of options). TEH refers to the highest/least economical figures (with the heaviest set of options). WLTP legislation dictates that where there is <5g CO2 variance between TEL and TEH, only the TEH is declared.