BUSINESS CONTRACT PURCHASE (BCH)
Discovery 2.0 SD4 SE Automatic
Business Contract Hire, non-maintained
HOW IT WORKS
Once approved, Land Rover Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF MY LEASING AGREEMENT?
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Contract term between 2-5 years Agreed Annual Mileage 1) If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals 2) If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage. All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however this will not alter the monthly rentals
- You can change the contract duration and mileage (except in the first and last 6 months of the contract)
- You will not own the vehicle
The versatility of the cabin is highlighted by the easily configurable seven-seat layout and plentiful stowage, with clever use of space and refined comfort. Intelligent Seat Fold1 allows you to configure the second and third row seating using switches located in the loadspace or via the main Touchscreen.
The very latest vehicle and infotainment technologies have been incorporated to deliver the highest levels of capability, connectivity and information. From the choice of Meridian™ sound systems to innovations such as Touch Pro, and a suite of ingenious driving, parking and towing aids, there’s a world at your fingertips.
Discovery not only looks truly at home in the city, but also drives impeccably off-road. It takes towing capability to a new level, with a capacity of up to 3,500kg2 and a suite of features available to help make towing effortless and assured. Its optimised geometry coupled with unique Land Rover technologies ensure it delivers class-leading all-terrain capabilities.
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
The most versatile SUV
LAND ROVER DISCOVERY S
Discovery S is equipped to take you anywhere and everywhere in comfort and style. Versatility and capability have never been more dynamically realised.
- 19" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5021' alloy wheels
- Touch Pro
- Rear Camera
- Front and Rear Park Aid
- Sound System
- Powered inner tailgate
LAND ROVER DISCOVERY HSE
Every aspect of the vehicle is beautifully and intuitively realised, taking finesse and sophistication to all new heights.
- 20" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5011' alloy wheels
- MeridianTM Sound System
- Front and rear Fixed Panoramic Roof
- Interactive Driver Display
- Windsor Leather seats
- Drive Pack
LAND ROVER DISCOVERY HSE LUXURY
From its distinctive design to its levels of comfort and finish, HSE Luxury is exemplary in every single detail.
HSE Luxury model shown with optional 20” 10 split-spoke ‘Style 1011’ alloy wheels.
- 21" 9 spoke 'Style 9002' alloy wheels
- Sliding front sunroof and Fixed rear panoramic roof
- Intelligent seat fold
- Heated and cooled front seats
- Meridian Surround Sound System
- 8” Rear seat entertainment
LAND ROVER DISCOVERY COMMERCIAL
Impressive loadspace. Unrivalled towing capability for its class. Discovery Commercial delivers a range of innovative features to enhance both its performance and convenience.
- N1 Commercial
- Air suspension
- Underfloor stowage
- 10” Touch Pro
- Grained Leather seats
- Rear Camera
LAND ROVER DISCOVERY NEW LANDMARK EDITION
Effortlessly versatile, eminently desirable, Discovery Landmark Edition provides a striking design, coupled with a distinguished interior.
- 20" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5011' with Gloss Black Finish
- Dynamic exterior pack
- Privacy glass
- Meridian Sound System
- Fixed front and rear panoramic roofs
- Signature Hi-Line tail lights
MORE DISCOVERY OFFERS
Business users only. Based on a Discovery 2.0 SD4 SE Automatic standard specification, non maintained. Excess mileage charges (20.54p per mile +VAT). Must be returned in good condition to avoid further charges. Contract Hire subject to status. This promotion cannot be used together with other manufacturer’s promotions and is subject to availability at participating Retailers only for new vehicles registered by 31st December 2019. Contract Hire is provided by Land Rover Contract Hire, a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
**Maintenance includes routine servicing, tyres, replacement parts and repairs due to fair wear and tear. Repairs or replacements from accidental or malicious damage and damage caused by driver misuse or abuse are excluded.
***Maximum agreed mileage is 120,000 over the full contract duration for petrol vehicles and 150,000 for diesel vehicles. The contracted mileage will also be pro-rated in the event of any early termination of a contract (contract early termination fees also apply).