Video Submission Guidelines
Before entering a video submission to be a mascot at the Rugby World Cup 2019, please ensure to follow the below guidelines to avoid your entry being invalid.
- Within this video they will need to show how they embody the core grassroots rugby values, which include:
- At no point should your child mention their name or any personal details during the video
- The video should be no longer than 30 seconds
- Once completed, upload the video file and title “Land Rover Mascot Pledge”
- Please ensure that the video file is an .MP4 format
- The video file should not exceed 50MB
- Please include your name and your child’s name in the description to help us distinguish each entry
When taking the video, please ensure to keep the below in mind:
- Shoot the video in front of a plain background, in a well-lit room
- Ensure that there is no one else present in the video except the child
- Use your smartphone to film child’s response
- Film your child in either unbranded or Canterbury clothing where possible
- Hold the phone steady to avoid an unfocussed video
You are not obliged to capture or share this video content with us, however by sharing this content you agree for Land Rover UK to utilise and publish the content as per the Land Rover Rugby World Cup Mascot Terms and Conditions.