Find the answers to our most frequently asked InControl questions by searching the topics below.
TOUCH PRO & TOUCH PRO DUO
- How do I configure/edit the customisable homescreen?
- Why can't I always resize the widgets/shortcuts on the customisable homescreen?
- I've created my own own homescreen - can I make this the default homescreen?
- How many homescreens can I create?
- Can I customise the factory set homescreen?
- Can I use my own wallpaper?
SETTINGS & CONTROLSSETTINGS & CONTROLS
- What's the function of the small square icons inside each quadrant on the homescreen?
- Which functions can be operated with the steering wheel controls?
- Why isn't there an option to change the time settings?
- Depending on what feature i'm using, clicking on the Settings button brings up different options - why is this?
- The 'back' key doesn't always return me to my last used feature/screen, why is this?
- How many TV/Radio favourites can I access directly from the cluster menu with the steering wheel controls?
- How can I change which information is shown in the multi-tasking panel?
- The massage seats turn on automatically, how can I stop this?
- How long does the massage programme run for?
VOICE RECOGNITIONVOICE RECOGNITION
- Which features can I control with the new voice recognition system?
- Why doesn't the voice recognition system recognise certain radio stations?
- Why can't I use the voice recognition system to control the climate?
- Can I change the language of the voice recognition system?
- The settings for the voice recognition system show controls for confirmation and feedback, what are these?
- Can the web browser be used while the vehicle is in motion?
- Pinch to zoom is available while in navigation but doesn't appear to function in the browser?
- Why is it sometimes difficult to press the buttons at the top of a web page?
- When parked by the side of a busy road, why do I sometimes receive a vehicle in motion alert and lose access to features?
- After reversing the vehicle, then driving forwards, the park distance control screen pops up on the touch screen - how can I hide it?
- Why does the rear camera always how when i select reverse - why not display the 360 degree camera view if that was my last used option?
- What is my driving score?
- Why do I have a high percentage driving score, but poor fuel consumption?
TOUCH & TOUCH PLUS
FAQs include details of how to update your SD card. If you have a different query please contact a retailer for support on our older systems.
- What is map updater?
- Where is the SD card?
- Why is the map updater not detecting the SD card?
- How can I check the availability of any map updates?
- Is my map updater up to date?
- Why is my VIN shown in the map updater?
- Which operating systems does the map updater support?
- Can I store my own personal data on the SD card?
- Why is my vehicle not recognising the SD card?
- Why are some of the options greyed out?
- Why is no VIN linked to the SD card?
- Are the older maps deleted on a new install?
- Can I cancel a download and install in progress?
- What do I do if I have lost, broken or damaged my SD card?
- Do you have a contact centre for support?
- What is the SD card?
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Our dedicated InControl team will be happy to answer any questions you have about your vehicle’s infotainment system.
InControl features, options and their availability remain market dependent - check with your Retailer for local market availability and full terms. Certain features require an appropriate sim with a suitable data contract which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.