- What is Incontrol?
- How do I know if I have InControl on my used vehicle?
- Do I incur any additional costs by using the InControl services?
- How long is my subscription valid for?
- How can I find out how much time I have left on my current subscription?
- Will I be able to renew my subscription?
- Which features require a valid subscription?
- Which versions of the internet browser & operating system are supported across the various apps and websites available?
- Where can I direct any other query about Incontrol?
- Can I link more than one vehicle to my Incontrol account?
- What happens if my phone is lost or stolen?
PURCHASING & ACTIVATIONPURCHASING & ACTIVATION
- How do I create an InControl account and activate the Incontrol services?
- How do I know that my InControl services have been activated?
- How do I purchase InControl?
- Can I buy InControl for my current vehicle?
- I have bought a used vehicle, how do I create my InControl account and activate the Incontrol services?
TERMINATION OF INCONTROL SERVICESTERMINATION OF INCONTROL SERVICES
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Our dedicated InControl team will be happy to answer any questions you have about your vehicle’s infotainment system.
InControl features, options and their availability remain market dependent - check with your Retailer for local market availability and full terms. Certain features require an appropriate sim with a suitable data contract which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.