INSTALLING INCONTROL APPS
Installing the app
- Depending on your smartphone open the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Search for Land Rover InControl Apps
- Select Land Rover InControl Apps from the results
- Download, accept and install
- Check installation was successful by looking for the InControl Apps icon on your smartphone. Open the app.
- You will be prompted to follow the Auto Quick Start Guide to complete the set up.
You are now ready to connect your smartphone to your vehicle using InControl Apps.
Connecting your smartphone to your vehicle with InControl Apps
- First, pair and connect your smartphone to the vehicle using Bluetooth (needed for Phone Calls and Audio Streaming).
- Ensure your device is unlocked, cases or screen covers are not closed (some can auto lock the phone when closed).
- Using the USB connection lead that came with your smartphone, connect your phone to the dedicated InControl Apps USB port.
- If you are using an iPhone and InControl Apps is not already running, you will be prompted to open the app. If using an Android phone, you can select 'Always Allow' when prompted, which will forego all future prompts.
- Select InControl Apps from the touchscreen (make sure device is unlocked).
- On the touchscreen you will now be asked to select either:
- View (use apps with no audio) or
- View and listen (use apps with audio e.g. music players and calls).
You will now be able to enjoy your favourite vehicle approved apps through your touch screen.
As we roll out InControl, specific features described may be optional, and market or powertrain dependent. Please consult your country-specific Land Rover website or local Land Rover Retailer for availability and full terms in your country. Certain features require an appropriate SIM with a suitable data contract, which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.