Goodwood Revival CompetitionTerms and Conditions
Land Rover Goodwood Revival Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry to the Land Rover Goodwood Revival Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the use of your name, county, image and likeness in conjunction with the Prize Draw and in particular the publication of any list of names and publicity for the winner as explained further in these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is promoted by Jaguar Land Rover Limited registered in England and Wales, registered office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF, company number 1672070 (the “Promoter”) and administered and managed by Spark44 Limited registered in England and Wales, registered office: The White Collar Factory, 1 Old Street Yard, London, EC1Y 8AF, company number 07535381 (the “Administrator”).
3. These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
Can I Enter the Prize Draw?
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is free.
5. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents (excluding the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or above at the time of entry. Proof of age will be required from the winner.
6. The following individuals will not be eligible to enter this Prize Draw:
a. Anyone involved with the operation, promotion or administration of this Prize Draw; and/or
b. Any employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter and/or the Administrator or their families and their associated companies or retailer network.
How to Enter
7. The Prize Draw is open from 12:00 GMT 21st August 2017 and will close at 00:00 GMT on Tuesday 22nd August 2017 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received after this time will not be considered valid and will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
8. To enter the Prize Draw you will require internet access and a personal Facebook account.
9. To enter, simply like “Land Rover UK” on Facebook (the “Platform”) and comment on the following post describing your favourite classic Land Rover:
“Goodwood Revival is fast approaching and we have two pairs of tickets to give away. For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us about your favourite classic Land Rover. We'll then choose two winners at random. One pair of tickets is available for Saturday 9th September and one pair for Sunday 10th. Click here for Ts&Cs.”
10. Only entries received during the course of the Prize Draw Period and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
11. Only one entry per person is permitted for the Prize Draw. Multiple entries will be ineligible. However, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible.
12. You must abide by the Platform rules available to view at https://www.facebook.com/terms.php. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Prize Draw. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
13. If, for any reason, a technical interruption, fault or Platform or site failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for inability to enter or for incomplete or late entries and any such entries will not be considered valid.
14. The prize is available for two (2) winners who can each choose one (1) nominated guest. The prize will be:
a) Two tickets to the Goodwood Revival 9th September 2017; OR
b) Two tickets to the Goodwood Revival 10th September 2017.
The tickets will be designated to each winner at random when the winners are selected.
15. Where an entrant has entered the Jaguar Goodwood Revival prize draw and is selected as a winner of that prize draw, they will not be eligible as a winner for this Prize Draw.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs and/or expenses in relation to the Prize (without limitation) including travel costs, other than any specifically listed as part of the Prize above and for the specified periods of time (where applicable).
17. As the Prize will involve fixed dates it is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their nominated guest are available.
18. Each valid entry received within the Prize Draw Period will be allocated a number. These numbers will then be placed into a random number generator on the 21st August. “Selection Period” and two (2) numbers will be drawn at random to determine the winners. This process will be observed and verified by an independent observer. The selection process is final and therefore no correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
19. The winner will be contacted via Facebook no later than one (1) working day of the Selection Period ending. The Promoter will not be responsible if the contact details supplied to it are incorrect. You must ensure that the Facebook account you use remains active throughout the Prize Draw Period and for two working days after the Selection Period in order for the Promoter to contact you if you have won.
20. The winner will be asked to respond to the Promoter by direct message to confirm their name and postal address and that they accept the Prize. If a winner cannot be contacted within one (1) working day after the first attempt to contact them, then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to offer that Prize to another entrant who will be selected at random in accordance to the process described above. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winner.
21. If the Prize is not claimed by the winner, for any reason, it will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to pick an alternative winner if the Prize is not claimed by this deadline and this alternative winner will be selected at random in accordance to the process described above. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winner.
22. The Prize will be delivered by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to the postal address supplied by the winning entrant. A signature will be required upon delivery.
23. If the Promoter subsequently discovers that a winner is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or the Platform rules or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award the Prize to that entrant and award the prize to another entrant will be selected at random in accordance to the process described above. In that event the original winner agrees to return the Prize (at his/her expense) immediately to the Promoter. No alternative prize will be awarded to that original winner.
24. If the Prize offered is unavailable, cancelled or suspended due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter has the right, but is not obliged, to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the face value of the Prize. The winner will not be entitled to any monetary equivalent or compensation for any costs or expenses incurred or suffered in connection with taking up the Prize.
25. There is no cash or credit alternative and the Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and is not for resale.
26. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Neither the Promoter, the Administrator or their respective group companies, or their affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Prize Draw or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, participation in any activities or as a result of the winning entrant winning, collecting, using or enjoying the Prize, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter, the Administrator, any related third party and their respective group companies for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for it to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
28. The Promoter and/or Administrator may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Prize Draw at their absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded.
29. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising therefrom shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The parties agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Prize Draw including non-contractual claims.
Use of Prize Draw entries and Personal Data
31. By entering the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoter and the Administrator (and their agents, contractors and group members on their behalf), may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Prize Draw entry and in the process of entering:
a. To enable it to administer your entry in the Prize Draw, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
b. To notify you if you are the winner of the Prize Draw. If you are the winning entrant then your name and country may be published including, without limitation, on the Promoter’s own website the Promoter’s Platform account and in other promotional materials and/or publications associated with the Prize Draw and/or notified on request to members of the public; and
c. To share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Prize Draw and fulfilment of the Prize.
32. The Promoter and Administrator each reserve the right to contact all entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications. Should entrants wish not to be contacted, they should write to the Administrator at: LDN-UKSocial@spark44.com. Entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out of future correspondence in any subsequent communications.
Rules for Prize Draw
33. You agree that by entering this Prize Draw, you will comply with:
a. The terms and conditions of the Prize Draw as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the Platform rules and all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems. Entries which are found or suspected to violate such laws and/or regulations and/or any third party rights will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and the Prize will be forfeited;
1. The terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of the Prize are available and set out at:
(where applicable); and
2. All applicable Goodwood rules and regulations relating to the Revival (including any terms of accreditation determined by Goodwood).
34. The winner and their nominated guest acknowledge that they may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with Goodwood concerning use of the Prize and compliance with terms and conditions prior to receiving the Prize.
35. The winner and their guest shall not, while using the Prize, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of Goodwood, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon Goodwood. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to Goodwood.
36. The Promoter may pass personal information relating to the winner to Goodwood concerning (and any of its service providers or agents) for the purposes of administering the Prize and, in the event of a suspected breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of Goodwood concerning relating to the use of the Prize, investigating and taking action against such winners.
To find out the name of the winning entrant please send your request by e-mail, after 10th September 2017 at 5:30PM BST to: LDN-UKSocial@spark44.com
If you have any other questions about this Prize Draw, please send your question by e-mail to: LDN-UKSocial@spark44.com before 20th August at 15:00PM BST. We cannot accept Prize Draw entries via this email but will try to help you with your question.