- Jaguar and Land Rover look forward to welcoming customers back to retailer showrooms across England from Monday 1st June
- Strict social distancing and hygiene measures observed, based on industry guidance from SMMT and NFDA
- Retailers will provide safe and comfortable environment for customers to view and experience award-winning line-up of Jaguar and Land Rover models
- Click and collect and online purchasing remain available to customers across the UK
- New Land Rover Defender and refreshed Jaguar F-TYPE deliveries begin and are now available for test drive
Customers will be given staggered appointment times reducing volume of visitors in the retailer at any one time, and test drives will be un-accompanied. Static showroom models will be locked and opened on request, and subsequently cleaned before being re-locked. Documentation where possible will be exchanged digitally negating the use of paper and pens.
Vehicles which have been serviced will be sanitised before handover, while customers who are taking delivery of their new Jaguar or Land Rover for the first time will be sent a video handover, giving peace of mind when receiving their vehicle.
Jaguar Land Rover UK Managing Director, Rawdon Glover said: “We are clear it is essential to operate in a new way that safeguards our customers and retail partners. We've worked hard, in particular over the past few months, with our network and relevant industry bodies to develop a set of guidelines to ensure we achieve the highest standards.
“While the Jaguar and Land Rover retail environment is very well suited to achieve this with fully trained staff, we also have a range of other ways our customers can interact with us, whether virtually or using 'at home' services.”
With 173 Jaguar and Land Rover retailer showrooms across England, new vehicles will start being delivered to customers immediately - including the new Defender and the refreshed F-TYPE. Customers can search for their nearest showroom here: https://www.landrover.co.uk/national-dealer-locator.html or build and order online here: https://www.landrover.co.uk/build-your-own/index.html.