STANDARD MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Your new Land Rover comes complete with the reassurance of an unlimited mileage, three-year manufacturer’s warranty, providing free repairs and roadside assistance.
If you need repairs to your Land Rover while you are in Europe, you don’t need authorisation from us.FIND A RETAILER
REASSURANCE FOR ALL YOUR ADVENTURES
Your Land Rover is designed to take you almost anywhere, and our specialised warranties protect your investment while you enjoy the drive.
Enjoy peace of mind at home and away, with Land Rover Roadside Assistance and Warranties – all designed specifically for Land Rover owners.FIND OUT MORE
For continued peace of mind after your 3-year Manufacturer Warranty expires, takes out a Land Rover Extended Warranty. All repair work will be carried out by Land Rover trained technicians using Land Rover Genuine Parts.FIND OUT MORE
Parts and Accessories have the same manufacturer’s vehicle warranty when fitted within one month or 1,000 miles of vehicle handover. This covers the cost of any parts that need replacement or are used in the repair of your Land Rover. All repairs are carried out by Land Rover Approved Service Centre’s using Land Rover Genuine Parts.FIND OUT MORE
Terms and Conditions
While your warranty is as robust as your Land Rover, it doesn’t cover all items, such as those subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations. Likewise, it won’t cover repair or replacement required as a direct result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Land Rover's maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel, e.g. petrol used instead of diesel
- Failure to use Land Rover specified parts or fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or parts (modifications outside of Land Rover specifications)
Your Land Rover warranty isn’t liable for inconvenience, loss of transport, lost time or any other incidental or consequential damage that you, or anyone else, might incur as a result of a defect that is covered.