THE LAND ROVER APPROVED USED PROMISE
Gives you the reassurance that your Land Rover is in the best possible condition before you are handed the keys. All our Approved Used vehicles go through a series of the most rigorous checks. To maintain the highest standards, every Land Rover dealership is subject to an annual review by independent assessors, which includes checking used vehicle preparation and operating standards.
LAND ROVER APPROVED WARRANTY
When you purchase a Land Rover Approved Used vehicle we ensure you get full peace of mind with our Approved warranty, the most comprehensive mechanical and electrical component warranty, including certain consequential damages, available and designed specifically for Land Rover.
The Land Rover Approved Warranty is exclusively for vehicles that have covered less than 100,000 miles at the time of purchase and is only available through an authorised Land Rover Dealership.
There is no limit to the number of claims that can be made and no limit to the value of claims up to the purchase price paid for your Approved Used Land Rover.
All ages of Land Rover Approved Used vehicle are covered with the duration of cover dependent upon the age of the vehicle:
- Vehicles under 7 years old – 12 months cover
- Vehicles over 7 years old – 6 months cover
Your Land Rover Approved Warranty can be extended at the time of vehicle purchase:
- Vehicles under 7 years old – 12 or 24 months
- Vehicles over 7 years old – 6 or 12 months
Additional information on the Land Rover Approved Warranty can be found by downloading the booklet.
LAND ROVER COMPREHENSIVE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION
Behind the Land Rover badge is a wealth of specialist knowledge. All vehicles are given a comprehensive inspection by Land Rover trained technicians. Everything from the paintwork to the performance and safety is checked. Should any faults be found with the vehicle, they are rectified prior to display and sale using only genuine Land Rover parts. The inspection always includes a complete engine preparation, a road test and final inspection before the vehicle is professionally valeted.
LAND ROVER UK AND EUROPE EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE
Land Rover Assistance is a comprehensive assistance programme, designed specifically for Land Rover drivers, to promote absolute peace of mind. The programme provides assistance in any motoring emergency, from immobilisation due to breakdown or accident, to minor emergencies such as a puncture.
All Land Rover Approved Vehicles are covered for the duration of the warranty period with UK and European Roadside Assistance. This operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and includes home start, car hire, vehicle re-delivery and accommodation.
Accident management service – following an accident, your onward travel, accommodation arrangements, vehicle recovery, legal advice and insurance company liaison are all managed on your behalf, providing valuable peace of mind.
INDEPENDENT HISTORY AND MILEAGE CHECK
The history of every vehicle is comprehensively checked using market-leading independent research. All vehicles come with an Independently Verified Mileage and a Certified Ownership History to ensure that there is no finance outstanding on the vehicle and that it has not been stolen or written-off.
LAND ROVER MOT TEST WARRANTY
All vehicles are provided with a MOT Test Warranty. When your vehicle is required to take its next MOT Test, your vehicle will be covered for the cost of repair, replacement and/or adjustment to covered components up to the value of £750, should the vehicle fail the MOT test (£50 excess payable).
Further information on the MOT Test Warranty for Approved Used vehicles over 2 years old can be found within the Land Rover Approved Warranty Booklet.
Information on the MOT Test Warranty for Approved Used vehicles under 2 years old, with a minimum 12 months balance of Land Rover New Car Warranty can be found within the Land Rover Approved MOT Test Warranty Handbook.
LAND ROVER 30 DAY/1,000 MILE CONDITIONAL VEHICLE EXCHANGE AGREEMENT
You can be confident that all Approved vehicles meet the strictest quality standards. In the unlikely event that your vehicle has a demonstrable fault that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, within the first 30 days and the car has covered no more than 1,000 miles from the date of purchase, your car will be replaced free of charge with a car of a similar specification or a refund will be offered.
1. Subject to the following terms any Land Rover purchased under the Land Rover Approved Used Vehicle programme may be exchanged within 30 days for another of equal value providing that:
- The vehicle is returned to the Dealership from which it was purchased within 30 days of the delivery date.
- The vehicle has not been driven more than 1,000 miles from the date of delivery.
- The Land Rover Approved Used Dealership is satisfied that the vehicle is in the same condition as at the time of delivery to the Customer.
- The vehicle has not been fitted, since delivery, with any Land Rover or other accessories which, in the opinion of the Dealership, detract from its value, or which are not capable of removal without subsequent repairs to the vehicle.
- The Land Rover Approved Used Dealership is satisfied that the Customer owns the vehicle and is fully entitled to exchange it under this agreement.
- The Customer is a private or company purchaser and is not a trade purchaser.
2. The Customer may select any vehicle as the replacement provided that:
- It is of equal or higher price to the original vehicle.
- It is readily available from the Dealership's own Approved Used stock (or, at the Dealership's discretion, from another Dealership's Approved Used stock).
3. The Dealership is not required to supply a replacement vehicle to the identical specification as the vehicle being exchanged.
4. Where the Customer wishes to exchange his vehicle for a replacement vehicle with a higher price, the Customer must pay the difference to the Dealership.
5. Where the vehicle has been financed through Land Rover Financial Services, any administration costs associated with the termination of the credit agreement shall be borne by the Dealership or Land Rover Financial Services.
6. Where the vehicle has been financed through any other credit source, any and all costs associated with the termination of the credit agreement are the responsibility of the Customer.
7. The Customer will be responsible for any additional costs incurred in the exchange relating to insurance.
8. This Agreement applies only to the vehicle originally purchased under the Land Rover Approved Used Vehicle programme, and not to any replacement vehicle.
9. This agreement does not affect the Customer's statutory rights of purchase.
FIND APPROVED USED VEHICLES
Your ideal Approved Used Land Rover is closer than you think...
FIND A DEALERSHIP
Search for a Land Rover Dealership near you
Find the details you need to contact Land Rover whatever your query
BOOK AN EXPERIENCE DAY
Book a Land Rover Experience to put a Land Rover through its paces