LAND ROVER TO JOIN THE MOTABILITY SCHEME FROM 1ST OCTOBER
The Range Rover Evoque SE Tech 180PS in both automatic and manual transmissions will become available on the Motability Scheme through participating Land Rover Retailers from 1st October.
What is the Motability Scheme?
The Motability Scheme provides an all-inclusive, affordable way for disabled people to lease a car in exchange for their mobility allowance. You can find out if you’re eligible to join the Motability Scheme by visiting www.motability.co.uk.
The benefits of the Motability Scheme include:
- A new Land Rover every three years
- Insurance for two named drivers
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- Full breakdown assistance
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Up to two named drivers
You may be eligible to join the Motability Scheme if you receive any of the following and have at least 12 months of your award remaining:
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Allowance (WMPS)
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
You can nominate up to two family members or friends to be the named drivers on your Motability car if you cannot or do not want to drive yourself. Parents or carers of a child with a disability can also participate in the scheme.
The Range Rover Evoque SE Tech with automatic or manual transmission is currently available on the Motability Scheme. With over 170 international awards, the Range Rover Evoque has charmed the world since launch. It strikes the perfect balance between distinctive exterior design, a contoured cabin and Land Rover’s legendary capability and performance, both on and off-road.
Land Rover will join the Motability Scheme from 1st October 2016. Further details will be available regarding our Motability Scheme Retailers and how to arrange a test drive.